make my dreams come true

Saturday, December 09, 2006

 
Seeing him walk away, walking out and leaving for work.
It feels WEIRD.

I'm having a super duper bad migraine after i had lunch with the family at Tony Roma's...
can't do my project as i expected to because i lack some information that my classmates haven't give me...

Thus i have nothing to do.. Only got to finish my Korean Drama called "MY GIRL"
it's super nice la...

And kept chatting with han's family also la...

I have alot of clothes here now in his house...
3 sleepwear t-shirts
2 sleepwear shorts
2 skirts
1 3/4 pants
5 tops...

Now im wondering what clothes to wear home and what to leave here... HAHAHAHA
I feel as if im having a holiday over at Hans place.. 'Cept im still in singapore....

Feeling kinda sleepy, but i had a afternoon nap...
AND I SLEPT WITH MY CONTACT LENS ON!
you have no idea how i tried to "peel" off the contact lens from my eyeball.
Disgusting, i know.

I need to go watch the Korean Drama soon.
CIAO. will update withh pictures soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?