make my dreams come true

Monday, December 04, 2006

 
Its either, I'm fucking emotional right now.
or I really miss indochine waterfront a lot.

I'm close to tearing now. Looking at the pictures.
EVERYTHING.

the work : tough, tiring, tedious, routinal. But I wont deny that somehow, I like working. I won't particularly say that I ENJOY working. But when it comes to work, I love indochine. Somehow.

busy like crazy. Changing the tablecloth(indoor).. Doing table setting for 2nd, 3rd or even 4th seating. The hot pipping dishes filled with food that I got sick of. The continuous standing and moving around.

Rushing here and there to get everything done ASAP. I miss those times.

the people were great. Different nationalities. All spoke of different tongues. Despite all the complains and bitchings, we all still work together.
The company I got was excellent. Colleagues that were not just colleagues, but as friends, as people that I cannot remember. People that has made an impact on my life.
And of today, I miss them terribly.

I miss having to change at the ACM toilet.
I miss wearing my sling bag that is overloaded with stuffs.
I miss wearing my uniform. The one that I hated.
I miss the times where me and Johan(most of the time) would walk to 7-11.
I miss having my supper.
I miss all the after-work outings.

I can name (most)people that I have worked with while at indochine.
Managers : Fadlee, Ramesh, William, Dan.
Supervisors : Roy, Yazid, Farzea, Francis, June, Halim.
Captains : Jai, Jeffrey, James(my condolences), Katini, Adelene
P/timers : Reshma, Aisyah, Johan, Huilin, Edward, Travers, YY, Karl, Vineesh, Elizabeth, YongMing, Meng Cheng, Harry, Adrian, Bimal, Bonny, Fabian, Farhana,Jonas, Hashir, Salju, Jason, Jaz, Razak, Marcus, Sean, Wen Qing, The Nepalese trainees, the "illegal" Indian workers, the Philippines trainees.

There could be more, so much more.

It took me so much to finally leave the place, like i always wanted. Yet, my memories are flooding me.
I wish to go back so badly.
I want to wear that uniform, start working again. Long tables, functions, slogging and working for major functions.

How can i ever forget...

Looking through the pics, bring tears...
I miss indochine. ALOT ALOT.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?