make my dreams come true

Saturday, November 18, 2006

 
I WANT TO DRINK TOFFEENUT LATTE.
I think they have it frappe.

though I do want to try the peppermint mocha too.
AI! somebody open starbucks at the fuchun cc la!!!

*starts mumbling...
coffee coffee coffee coffee....

ANYWAY!! Just a spoiler.
THERE IS GOING TO BE KISSING SCENE BETWEEN HARRY POTTER AND CHO CHANG IN THE NEXT UPCOMING ORDER OF PHOENIX.

hohoho...Not exactly a spoiler spoiler la, but Harry potter fans would be so disappointed especially when the cho chang in the movie is not as pretty was wad the book describe it to be.

I can't wait for JK Rowling to write finish the last book and get it published.
I will buy the entire series of 7 and keep it for my kids in future.
And the movie also.

This entry is so random. I got nothing to do at home.
So I finish packing my room. Now my bed and dressing table is much neater now.
And I got more walking space.
*blush.. YALE MY ROOM VERY UNTIDY CAN.
somehow, my friends are all telling me, I have too much of everything.
I STILL THINK I DON'T HAVE ALTO OF EVERYTHING.
in fact, I think I don't have enough of everything.

?WHY?
let me explain.(I know u are thinking that I am giving myself excuses. BUT LISTEN FIRST)

I don't have enough shoes. Cause I always have difficulty trying to match my clothes and shoes.
Firstly, I don't own enough shoes in EVERY COLOR. I'm short of silver, pink, purple, yellow.
Next, I don't own enough types of shoes in every colors. I know this sounds confusing.

Picture this : You are wearing a sweet red dress... But the only pair of red footwear u own is RED BIRKENSTOCK!
so, the footwear type must match the outfit either.
THUS! I shall TRY and own one color each for each type of footwear(slippers, kitten heels, high-heels)
Therefore, I still have a LONG way to go.

This same scenario applies for ALL. Be it makeup, or clothes, or skirts, or accessories or even bags.
Thus, you can NEVER have enough of anything until u own everything(color/type).

Okays, this is just an excuse to my new slippers purchase today from P.O.A

I STILL WANT TO BUY THAT SKIRT FROM FOX!!!!
and the shorts and the long-sleeve top.

oh! And I finally found my mini black skirt. That's how messy my room was. I cant find anything. LOL
time for dinner. =) yummy yummy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?