make my dreams come true

Thursday, November 30, 2006

 
FUCK SHIT. The bank statement came.
thank god my dad's not home yet. I think I shall hide it or throw it away.

NO MORE SPENDING!!!( I haven't been spending! I swear!)
how on earth am I going to get a new com/laptop and a new handphone.
Not to mention if my dad SAW the bank statement.
it're horrendous. I'm sure there must have been some mistake.
Please shoot me.

that aside. (money can always earn back right!)
I keep getting the "my teeth is falling off" feeling. It's not decaying.
my yellowish stained teeth is due to coffee overdose.
I brush my teeth twice a day okay! It's strong and healthy. I think its my tongue.

let's say, life is pretty good now. The phone calls stop coming in.
If ever there was someone I feel indebted to. It's you.
I'm sorry things have to turn out the way it is, but I figured, there is no future for us both.
You and I, we both know it. And I guess, I just couldn't bring myself to talk to you nor face you anymore. So this is it.

My roller-coaster life is now coming to a halt. No more fast thrilling exciting rides. It's gotta be round and round the merry go round. Just the thoughts of it, lifts the corner of my lips. As much as I'd lose the stupid bet to joa. But I guess, it's something that I have always wanted and at least, this time, we FINALLY made an effort.

I still complain alot la. But it's my nature la.
School's been excellent. Didn't do too badly for my AFA 1st test. Still achieve my A.
Hope my Econs and Stats will be equally good as well. I didn't bother to study for them la.

I think my losing 2 kg by 21st Dec is going to fail. Considering I didn't really keep to 1-meal a day consistently. Considering I have people like Hans buying me dunkin` donuts. Considering the stupid mini cheesecake I bought 3 weeks ago arrived. Considering everybody keeps asking me out for dinner/lunch. Considering my classmates like to eat.

HOW TO LOSE 2KG!
I shall weigh myself on the 21st. Hope got 1kg I also happy. =)
My p1 tuition student freak me out real bad on Wednesday. But I'm kinda over it already.

I desperately need a new handphone. My Panasonic is RE-starting itself FOR NO REASON. Does Panasonic phones have this feature?
My com can still hang in for some time, cause I went to delete a whole chunk of files. And I actually freed up about 8GIG of memory.

That's how much trash I have in my com. =)
Here comes Dec. I hate paying my telephone bills.
Why cant telephone bills be FREE. For local users. Overseas calls den other charges la.
I hate it when my mom have to remind me "UR HANDPHONE BILL"

No, I pay my own bills okay! So annoying.
I need a more regular paying job. Indochine is so out of the question. Giving tuition is not enough to feed me. LOL. I think I spend at least 1k a month ( allowances + income ).
How is a mere 300 compared to at least 600 a month.
I do miss indochine la. Fast money.

No, its just not possible for me to go back there. Maybe another outlet. But not waterfront.
I need more students. Is 4 students enough? That'll be about 600bucks. LOL
but I'd have lesser time in the afternoon and evening for my friends!!!

I'd start off with 3 and see how it goes. Think it's best to assign 2 days to be TUITION days. Chiong tuition all the way.
Do u think it's a good idea.
Like 2.30 one student. 4.30 another student. 6.30 another student. Since my students stay pretty near. Admiralty and Yishun.

Hmm...I'm sleepy. And tired. And my contact lens makes me tired.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?