make my dreams come true

Sunday, September 10, 2006

 
WARNING WARNING.
ALOT OF PHOTOS!!


Just look at the photos.
I'm lazy to blog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our tiger airways plane.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Arriving in CHIANGMAI!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well-know Thai ice coffee and bandung. That's my sister's hand saying its good.

Checked into a hotel called Raming Lodge. Our favorite Suriwongse Hotel has no more rooms so this was the alternative given by that stupid woman at the airport.
Pro(s) : Spacious. Bedroom slippers provided. Big bathroom.
Con(s) : No bathtub. Tile flooring!!! Bad bad location.

Checked out the next morning to meet up with my aunties and head into the Village aka FANG.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The sky,clouds and mountains in chiangmai.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

more beautiful sky...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the road leading to my grandparent's house.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the entrance of our house!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my grandparents house!
the pic is indeed taken by me. At our front yard.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me at the front "gate"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my mom with my grandparents.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my mom, my aunties and my grandparents.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my cousin(tong chai), my niece and my auntie(meh-da)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my grandma, tongchai's wife, ai tong chai, ai don, my grandpa.
*ai in thai means brother.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my grandparents and us!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my auntie's dog named SAR.
Sar means hot in thai.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OUR DOG name TURN.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

its a BITTERGOURD.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

just some funny funny flowers in our "garden"


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my niece on tong chai's scooter. the bike in the background belongs to ai don.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the hair salon in our village.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me waiting for my hair to be done.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my elder sis in the foreground and my younger sis in the background.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me in my grandpa's Mafia hat!

we headed back to the city on Friday to finish our shopping.
we went EVERYWHERE.
from shopping centres to carrefour to wet markets to night bazaars.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the push trolley in chiangmai's carrefour! how interesting!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thailand's national animal. THE ELEPHANT!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

a vase wearing a top???



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

their can drinks. which is equivalent to our F&N in Singapore!!

finally, pictures of the stuffs that i bought. Not everything is for me though!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

clothes for OTHER people. Only 6 pieces!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

clothes for MYSELF. i missed out one black top. So in total its 3 tops and 1 bottom for myself!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lingerie. For myself and other people!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Earstuds and a lighter!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bags!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BELTS!!! 2 for myself. 2 for other people!

and last but not least, SHOES!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ALL 8 PAIRS OF FOOTWEAR. ALL FOR MYSELF!!!

I'm contented with my footwear. Just a little disappointed with the clothing.

to end it off,
here's a picture of myself. in my new hair-color.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

nice try. but guess again. ITS NOT BLACK. u'd know it when u see me.

THAT's ALL!!!
off to work soon~


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?