make my dreams come true

Friday, September 15, 2006

 
busy busy like a bee...
like what hans described me...
i think i am indeed
SUPERWOMAN.

headed over to Balcony after work on Wednesday...
with the usual crowd but with the presence of FRANCIS.
oh yes, he is back....
Skipped the shooters etc and had lots of beer...
(no wonder uncles always have beer bellies!)
Played in-between.. 7-ups etc...
bet on amount of beer to drink...
Stakes had a limit.. but stakes were high...

I drank the most that night but im nowhere near drunk.
I was however, absolutely SLEEPY cause of my contact lens...
Sabo`ed by Francis, thus resulting in my massive amount of losses and a huge "debt" to drink!

Took a quite 15mins nap before i quickly headed home for a shower.
Met up with my colleague soon after on Thursday morning.
Slept in Bar Opiume for an hour before i start work at 10am.
Work all the way... non stop... till 130am...
That's 15.5 hours of working with only a 1 hour of sleep.
Thank God i wans't suffering a hangover...

Prepared lots of stuffs for the events these few days....
Will be having an exclusive funtion for 450 pax...
Wiped ALOT ALOT ALOT of glasses....
and i am really really.. REALLY REALLY tired...
Right now i am already dozing off...

Will update again ASAP.
right now i need to

SLEEP!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?