make my dreams come true

Thursday, August 24, 2006

 
My departure date has changed
from 31st Aug to 2nd Sept. =)
for some reasons that i didn bother to ask.
And like agreed, i will be flying back on the 9th.
Sister needs to study!
SO all is all, THE TRIP SHOULDNT BE THAT BAD...

since my mom said that we'd be heading to the village on the 3rd and leaving the village on the 8th(WESTLIFE CONCERT!!!)

that's a short 5 days!!
im sure i can bear with just 5 days!

Uploaded quite a number of pictures.
Will update soon.
I even have a couple of old pictures that i photoshopped last night.

I couldnt sleep and stayed up till almost 5am,
photoshopping pictures and watching miss swan again!

im still thinking if i should give myself a one day break before my chiangmai trip..
or should i just proceed with working till the very last day.

and since i'd only be away FOR SUCH A SHORT TIME!!!
no need for you guys to meet up with me before i fly right?

but then... 7 days is alot!
so here's a picture of myself before i end.
TATA


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?