make my dreams come true

Thursday, August 31, 2006

 
Just a few more days and im off to Thailand!
have quite a couple of things to buy.
for people, helping people and for myself.
LOL
the list is long but not very long.

got quite a couple of DFS items to buy as well.

that asides.
i need to get a TYPHOID JAB for work!!!!
madness.
JAB! NEEDLES! INJECTION! POKE-POKE.

OH MY GOD!!!
stupid IMF. i wish i could join the rioters now.

anyway, my mom bought a really ugly luggage. LOL
thank god i aint gonna use that one.

getting sleepy.
tomorrow is my last day of my 8 days non-stop working schedule.
looking forward to Friday's clubbing.

that's all for now.
im shopping for makeup AGAIN.
*muahahaha...
call me an addict. i don't mind.
cause i am one!
=))

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?