make my dreams come true

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 
im blogging now not because im taking a short break from studying.
because there is nothing for me to do in my room now.

im here charging my phone.
AND blogging.

den why the hell am i not studying for my marketing exam tmr?
BECAUSE

my room has no light.

WHY SO?
my dad forgot to buy the lightbulb for my room and change it.

THUS my room has no light.

it's PATHETIC i tell you.
simply pathetic.
i can only study in the living room where my niece lingers around
and persistently tries to steal my stationeries and notes.

so i guess,
tonight's gonna be a loooong night.

AND IM NOT EVEN DONE WITH REVISING FOR MY ECONS PAPER ON FRIDAY

hope i can finish my marketing soon.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?