make my dreams come true

Monday, August 07, 2006

 
i will update about Friday(04/08) on wednesday because i haven photoshop the pictures.
YES I CANNOT DONT PHOTOSHOP.
nah, just kidding.

partly cause i havent uploaded the pics yet. Some are still inside my phone.

Managed to wake up in time for Econs makeup tutorial.
Though i had initially wanted to be late(on purpose) for it.

Still kinda tired.
School's been draining all my brain cells
while work has been pushing my body's physical limit.

Guess, that's why im feeling very sore and tired all over.
Tired + Tired = VERY tired.

=))

Anyway, got back the final 2 test papers for my Statistic.
*pulls hair

Now, in total i have 3 papers of which im sort of half a mark.
No, not half a mark to a pass, or to an A.

but

HALF A MARK TO ATTAINING FULL MARKS!!!

how sway is that.

1st my accounts paper on Special Journals.
Now,
my Probablity and Probability Distribution.

AM I THAT CLOSE TO PERFECTION?(pun intended)
my grades have been pretty nice for this semester.

Then again, its Year 1, 1st sem. WAD DO U EXPECT?
If it werent for that C that i had attained for my Frontpage project.

I can safely say that ALL my grades are at least a B.
And mind you.. HIGH B(s)...

now i just need to work doubly hard for my Access test if i dont want a C in my results slip.

School. 3 more weeks before we bid goodbye.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?