make my dreams come true

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 
hmm..
LAST PAPER!

I so cannot wait for the arrival of 630pm.
FREEDOM.
smelling the air that spells FREEDOM.

and den, its going to be one hell of a hectic schedule.
Chionging work. Holiday.
Chiong work again. Den holiday.
Den chiong work before its a new school semester.

My schedule starting tmr is gonna be pretty packed.

Thurs : Meet up to collect my perfume.
Work from 6pm to 1am
Fri : work from 6pm to 2m
Sat :Training from 3pm to 6pm
Work from 6pm to 2m
Sun : Work from 6pm to 1am
Mon : 3pm - 1am
Tue : 6pm - 1am
Wed : 3pm - 1am.
Thurs : flying off to Chiangmai.

Will update about yday when i come home from my exam.

And i kind of look forward to working at Indochine with Yvonne.
Tomorrow is gonna be her 1st day.

AND I DEMAND FOR A NEW SET OF UNIFORM LA!

so upsetting. 8 months at indochine and i only have 1 set of uniform.
(the extra sarong skirt was contributed by my momma. Pathetic right!)

oh and before people says that im unthankful or ungrateful.
THANKS TO ALL that wished me luck for my exams.

talking about my holiday to chiangmai,
im suddenly reminded of my past experiences eating BBQ GRASSHOPPERS(or was it crickets?) and ROACHES.
I cant believe I ATE THEM!!!
ewwwwwwwww......

and
I LOVE MCFLY.

I CANT BELIEVE I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH WESTLIFE'S FACE TO FACE CONCERT IN SINGAPORE!!!!

*pulls hair....
can somebody PLEASE GO ON MY BEHALF AND REPORT TO ME THE ENTIRE CONCERT~!!!!

im so upset. im depressed.
my love for them is UNBREAKABLE.
i so wanna see them FACE TO FACE.
i cannot imagine what will happen IF I LET YOU GO.
westlife, YOU RAISE ME UP during times when i am down.
you guys are just so AMAZING.

WESTLIFE!!!! *urghs
i hate myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?