make my dreams come true

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 
Earning an average of 1k/mth from my part time job
plus my monthly allowances.
each month i get about 1.5k to spend.

Not including my HKG trip.

i had already overspent for the month of August.
Will be expecting a lot of stuffs by the end of this month.

NO! it has absolutely NOTHING to do with my Coach handbag.

just for the month of August.
I had bought(paid for) a lot of items.

More den one dozen pair of earrings/earstuds.
(but im sure they only add up to a couple of tens)

Only 2 bags!!!!
(though one of them is already 400 doorless.but that is not included in CASH items)

4+1* pairs of footwear
(definitely not over 200bucks)

4 belts
(roughly around 50bucks)

Makeup(elf + other brands)
(hmm about $100??)

Accessories (not including earrings)
(hmmm 50bucks i guess)

Tops + Dresses
(about a hundred odd?)

Bottoms
(about 50 odd)

Perfume
(slightly over a hundred)

Everything totals up to around $800 bucks.
slightly more, slightly less.

Now let's do some simple arithmetic
1500 - 800 = 700
WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THE 700 BUCKS!

it can only be ONE thing.
the ONE and only thing.

F
O
O
D

FOOD IS A KILLER. Let's ALL NOT EAT.
but I'd die.
but still 700 BUCKS IS A WHOOPING lot...

now i lose all the food in the world to eat.
not even DIM DUM or Beef Kway teow.
(hey, is that a chicken pie i see?)

okay so food is important.
BUT I NEED TO REDUCE THE AMT OF MONEY SPENT ON FOOD.
i shall eat CHEAPO food from now on.
No more restaurants.
Not even fastfood.
Food Court shall be less frequent.

Kopitiam cheap cheap $2.50/$3.00
or HOME COOK FOOD.

i feel broke.
Technically speaking
I AM BROKE!!!

TODAY shall be the last shopping day for sharmain.
No more purchases after today (22 August 2006, Tuesday).

Goodbye my favorite hobby.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?