make my dreams come true

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 
YES. Update time. With more pics too.

some of the pics taken on Monday. After our marketing presentation.
just a preview. I haven't edited the pictures yet. =))

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know this picture is VERY bright. Cause we used flashlight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(from left to right) ME. Valarie. Ee chin. Lingyu

and now this pic is kinda dark. LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(top row)from left to right. Ezann. Lingyu. Ee Chin. Yvonne
(bottom row) from left to right. Charlene. ME! Meiying. Valarie


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and us again!!

if you are wondering somehow, why does my shirt looks weird. It's because
im wearing a men's shirt.
POLO RALPH somemore. LOL no its not my bf's shirt. Its MY OWN SHIRT.

anyway. back on the track.
school was SHORT. marketing lectures are always short.
project meeting was cancelled cause one of our groupmate was sick and the other had to go home to attend to some stuffs.

some pics taken inside the free access lab.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WHA!! see.. They all so busy!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

CHEY!! must be act one... still can pose for my picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OMG!! face very "shiny"... can see my gigantic pimple.. DIE DIE. Let me take again...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

AHHH!! Now so MUCH better...

anyway. hung around for a little while before heading over to Sun Plaza to return the remaining VCDs. Walked around a little and bought some stuffs.

Then met up with Cat. The lady taking the E.L.F orders. Im so happy to finally receive my 1st batch of ELF cosmetics. But only a bit.

Here's some pics of wad I bought so far.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The eyeliner even comes with a free SHARPENER!! So nice hor...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

erm.. Yea.. I bought another pair of new fake lashes. So in total, I have 4 PAIRS of fake lashes. =))

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I bought this lip repair from Loreal. Bought it in school on Monday cause I needed some lipgloss that does repairing to my lips as well. Bought it for only $3. Cheap hor...

Anyway. That's about all.

I so cant wait for my next batch of ELF makeup to arrive. If you guys are interested in taking some cheap makeup. Tag/comment/sms/email/call me to ask me for the link.

id end here. NIGHTS ALL.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?