make my dreams come true

Thursday, July 27, 2006

 
what makes it so hard to admit?
pride? ego?
or simply cause u believe its a source of distraction.
thinking that i will be taken in?

i dont.
aint naive and ignorant.
*roll eyes
_________________________________________________________________
ever since i downloaded the MSN live messenger. the stupid com has started to turn laggy again.
pretty infuriating since i've many project deadlines to meet in the past month.
Left with one and final Oral Comm project before i can shout "freedom".
At least, i aint worried about exams.
Individual work makes it simpler for me since my schedule is pretty packed with having to work at such unearthy hours.

dad's returned from HK.
HE DIDNT BUY ANYTHING FOR ME!!!
den again its a part biz part holiday trip. He bought lots of eye drops though. LOL

there's been an outbreak OUTBURST of small tiny dried up pimples all over my face. you cant see it from far, but there's these little "humps" all over my nose and forehead and chin whenever i touch it.
i hope its not a side-effect from over-tanning.

OH yes, im tanner now. My face is close to "chao-ta"...
im praying im not gonna start peeling. Been slapping on massive amounts of aloe vera / cucumber gel to 'cool' the skin.

I'm going insane with getting tanned. I think im abnormal.

Just when i thought this coming friday is a total waste of time. (11am-12pm)
My lecturere had to announce that there'll be a seminar from 2pm to 330pm.
How i wished i didnt complain.

*BAH

I WANNA GET THAT PAIR OF KNEE LENGTH SHORTS FROM ESPRIT LA!!!!
i'd see how everything goes. =/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?