make my dreams come true

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

 
TODAY WAS GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTt......

NO I DIDNT GO TO LITTLE INDIA ALONE!!!
School was normal. Accounts tutorial was... pretty hysterical... cause the entire class was going against the poor chris. LOL

He's such a nice guy to bully la! LOL but without him, class would be boring!!
Oral Comm class was filled with my laughter ( like always )... He revealed to us our Quiz results and ICA2 results. Of which i did pretty well.

40/50 for the quiz. Which is relatively good cause there was a handful of failures and among my clique, the passers only passed by a couple of marks.

My damn boring Special Olympics speech scored me a 41.5/50. LOL that's a 0.5 improvement from my previous ICA. He did leave a comment saying that " try to slow down and not rush".

I wish i could clarify. For the reason i was rushing towards the end was because

I NEEDED TO PEE URGENTLY. AND I WANTED TO GET OUT OF THAT SITUATION ASAP SO THAT I WOULDNT END UP PEEING THERE!!!

At least, im glad that i wasnt heavily penalised for the rushing at the end. LOL guess my GOOD INTRO left a good impressions.

*grins

I shall not mention about that "oh-my-god-how-can-somebody-be-as-thickskinned-as-her" irritant.

Following that, met up with missy at cityhall before proceeding to LITTLE INDIA. Managed to get our FORESTS(nah-uh. EYEBROWS!!!) threaded.
Now my brows are so neat and tidy. =))

Had intention of buying more bangles but the shop was CLOSED! i dont understand... its 230pm in the afternoon. HOW CAN IT BE CLOSED???
Perhaps im fated to own only one set of indian bangles.

Walked over to Bugis and settled down for a drink over at Starbucks.
YIPPEEEE!! i finally got to try the new JAVA-CHIP frappe. missy tried the CCC(chocolate cream chip) frappe.

My java-chip frappe was YUMMY. i tot it was pretty good, on account that im a coffee lover. =))
Not too sure if the CCC frappe was good. Though it was recommended by MeiYing. I'd try it the next time.
Perhaps, they should set up a STARBUCKS in NYP. I'd probably patronise it every now and then...

We then decided that we shall walk around Bugis Junction before heading over to Bugis Village since the weather is so bloody warm.

The both of us had a wonderous time trying and testing all the makeup products & nail color everywhere we go. From missha to the face shop to watsons to the body shop...

It's endless fun.

I reckon just today alone, i had tested (on my hands), about :
8 lip glosses.
5 foundations.
10 eyeshadows.
8 nail color
1 body scrub.

My hand is so colorful right now.

Walked over to this "gift-land" like shop at level 3 where the both of us started going gaga over the pretty boxes that they have.
Started laughing over how HongKees sound when they speak in english.
blah blah blah...

Then headed over to Bugis Village since Bugis Junction is starting to bore us.
Walked around and showed her to the earrings stall where i got my earrings from.
The earrings are like REALLY CHEAP? you'd be dumb if you dont buy it.

I'm not gonna reveal how cheap la... Now which are the few stalls. LOL you can go and hunt it yourself.

And i remembered how this aunty suddenly asked me
"hey, who taught you how to wear your necklace like that arh"
"oh... some friend i used to know from work"
"you know like that wear hor... the necklace will move here move there... not very stable..must tie it in another manner..."
"oh.. i know how to tie it in another manner also"
"babble babble babble"(i cant be bothered about what she says anymore)
"hmm.. okay lor..."

I dont understand what is her freaking problem...
Its MY NECKLACE. its MY NECK. i wear it however i like it la...
Why must u CORRECT MY WAY OF WEARING THE NECKLACE?
it's free-style wad...
SO WAD EVEN IF U SELL ACCESSORIES. i SOLD ACCESSORIES BEFORE ALSO WAD...
Aunties.. PFFFTTT

Left pretty soon after cause missy was supposed to meet her mom as 6 but it was already 630 and we're still at bugis.

Reached home soon after.

Im so bloody tired and i have the stupid econs tutorial to complete. I cant wait to come home from school tomorrow and have a good nap.

Pics.

THINGS I BOUGHT TODAY!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From left to right(clockwise direction) :
3 new pairs of earrings (shut up, i didnt hear you shouting at me AGAIN) from BUGIS VILLAGE.
Sparkling Diamond Glamour Mascara from THE FACE SHOP.
Fake Eyelashes from BUGIS VILLAGE
LipGloss from MISSHA
The item in the centre is an Eyebrow Pencil from WATSONS.

I LOVE SHOPPING. now shut up and leave me in peace. HEHEHEHE!!!

and finally, a picture of me!! (before my eyebrow threading...)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HAVE A NICE DAY~

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?