make my dreams come true

Sunday, July 02, 2006

 
Once you've been tagged, you have top write a blog with 6 weird facts/things/habits about yourself, saying who tagged you. In the end, you need to choose the 5 people to be tagged and lsit their names.

1. My body alarm will either wake me up after 7-8 hours of sleep or at about 8am in the morning everyday.

2. I am very fussy when it comes to purchasing bags. It must have front/side compartments.

3. I own more than 100 pairs of earrings to date.

4. I am very childish. In the sense that i still watch alot of cartoons. (read : disney channel/kids central/ cartoon network)

5. I change my handphone on average once a year because i always get the "my phone is old" feeling.

6. In case you still dont know, I'm of mix blood. My dad's a Chinese and my mom's a Thai.

There you go. 6 weird facts/things/habits about me.

Tagged by : Aisyah.

The following people, you have been tagged by ME.
1. Joa
2. Qi
3. Ying
4. Immelia
5. QunBao

omg, there's still so many people i wanna tag. Aiya, if you wanna have fun, you can take it as i've tagged you.

LOL have fun!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?