make my dreams come true

Saturday, July 29, 2006

 
My blog is now password`ed.

The whole day has been great. Other than the constant sms`ing and that unfateful phonecall that i had.

Headed down to Cine to check out some stuffs. The flea market wasn't there though.
Cine was a wasted trip cause we didnt buy anything there.

Headed over to Taka, hoping to fill our stomach but the queue was far too long.
So we grabbed a quick bite and started our shopping.

Though i managed to psycho missTOFU to buy this REALLY NICE top from the white-tents outside Taka.
And throughout the whole time, all i had to say was 2 words : "its nice"
i repeated that 2 words everytime missTOFU asked me if she should get it.
so a rough idea of how our conversations was like
"should i buy it?"
"its nice"
"is the color okay"
"its nice"
"really buy it arh?"
"its nice"

I have my method. LOL

Taka was equally un-satisfying and we den made our way down to Far East.
I love Far East ( and Bugis too.. and many many other places)...

Quickly laid my hands on a pair of kitten-heels pumps.
Bought it immediately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I liked it black. Simple, classy, and easy to match.
Plus, its kitten heels.
I should really hunt for a pair of red wedges though.

Went round and round Far east plaza in search of nice things...
After we are finally done with our chores/errands.
I managed to psycho missTOFU to get that pair of green pumps she had been eyeing since 1 month ago?
And this time round, she was trying to psycho me into wearing the new shoes with her.

=)) but i didnt...
i RESISTED the urging temptation to do so.

Headed over to Grand Hyatt hotel to use the ladies. We looked so tai-tai`ish.
I really think im a tai`tai in practice.

And our cam-whoring session began. =/
**********WARNING**********
lots of pictures of us. so if you do not wish to see those pictures, please kindly click the small X in the top right hand corner. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

notice missTOFU's shopping bags are in the pictures???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

trying to act demure. =/

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my own reflection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love these 2 photos the most. They made me look so... PRETTY!!!
if you think these 2 pics are really nice. do tell me okay!!!

Finish our cam-whoring and headed over to wisma.
Had a late "high-tea" which comprises of chilli crab xiao long bao from Din Tai Fung and tea.
My prune juice was VERY sourish. but its nice.
So are the chiili crab xiao long bao.

=))

Walked around after our high tea to help lose some fats from the food.
Topshop was fruitless.
Forever21 was boring.
Mango was equally boring too.

Only made a purchase in Zara.
A green top which i really liked.
Too bad their t-shirts are all pretty high collar. Or else i would have gotten that black t-shirt too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

missTOFU bought the same one but in purple too.

oh, and i met my JJC fren while queuing up to try the clothes.
miss JAMIE TANG from 04s31!!
though i doubt you'd be reading this.

Skipped dinner cause we both had spend quite a bomb that day.
Headed to the Mrt station and boarded the train towards JE.
Only to realise that the train terminates at AMK.

So we alighted at Newton and started to take more photos while waiting for the next JE-bound train.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, see the big red-gold ring that i am wearing the last picture.
I bought it together with another ring for only $3.
But i bought it online.

Here's the pictures of the 2 rings that i bought less than a week ago.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I shall end off for now.

I love all the pictures i took today.
Do you like them too?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?