make my dreams come true

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

 
I know I have been missing for quite some time...
About a week? But hey, I've been busy.

So much so that I (OBVIOUSLY) didn't have the time to update my blog.

So im going to massively flood my blog with MY PICTURES.
whether u like it or not.

Friday was a short day. Lesson ended at 11am cause there was no oral comm lesson.
Went home and had my nap.
Had plenty of rest and prepared for work.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I know my glasses makes me look much more decent looking.

work was pretty fine. 'cept that we received news that one of our colleague( a captain ) name James was involved in a car accident.

watched pirates of the Caribbean AGAIN. WOOOHOOO I love that movie. Its TERRIFIC!!!
aye aye captain...

No training on sat. And I had Carl's Jr for lunch. ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS.
Hung around town for a little while.
I'm so absolutely in love with that white t-shirt I saw in zara.

BUT its white. I told myself that if I return to Zara and I still see that top and its available in my size. I WILL BUY IT.

Headed to work soon after. Work was QUIET. Almost didn't felt like it was a Saturday.
Had a TON LOT of food for supper. Malay food la. Malay Roti Jon, Mee Goreng, Mee Kua, Kambing soup etc...

I nearly died from an over-dosage of food. But its nice. =))
Took the transport home and quickly catch some sleep.

Woke up at 930am in the morning after a short 4.5 hours of sleep.
This is how i look like BEFORE tanning

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is how i look like while i am tanning...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is how i look like 30 mins after tanning...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

YES.. RED all over...

and finally.. This is how i look like 3 hours after tanning....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The tannline is lovely.. But the redness is SCARY.

It was a pretty sad Sunday cause we all received the news that our dear colleague - James had unfortunately passed away. He didn't pull it through.

I hate that fella who hit him and ran away. I hope he/she will live with a guilty conscience for the rest of his/her life. For causing the death of a good man.

Been busy with my school work and projects. I cant wait for these 2 weeks to be over.

Till then.
CIAO

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?