make my dreams come true

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 
i hate you.
and you.
and you too.
*points finger in every direction.

JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE LA.
stop breathing down my neck.
and just stay off my back.

I can be nasty and mean and really evil.
Dont make me curse and swear at you.(i really mean it.. u so do not want me to do it)

I HATE U LA!!!

and you. its such a grave mistake for letting you back into my life
when all you brought me is more pain and agony rather than happiness and smiles.
Could you please show yourself out of my life as well.
I cant be bothered with you anymore.

Im now giving you the "whatever" sign.
Any wrong move you make, i'd blow.

*pulls hair and slaps one-self.

I'm so grumpy right now cause of every irritating people that keeps popping into my life and making my life damn fucking miserable.

WHY ARE U BO THICK-SKINNED.
WHY ARE U SO FUCKING ANNOYING.
MY THINGS ARE MINE. NOT YOURS.
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS STICKING AROUND.

i
want
to
scream
it
all
out.

I'm gonna find a sound-proof room. and scream at the top of my lungs.

I need an excuse for tomorrow.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Im really in a very bad mood right now and i cant wait to get rid of these screams going on inside my head...

I need a psychiatrist.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?