make my dreams come true

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 
HANS IF U ARE READING THIS. (although i know you wont cause u dont have my blog's address), I LOVE U ALOT ALOT OKAY!!!

*wahahahahahahahaha
i mean, after he said he'd pay for my shopping for our HK trip, i have SLIGHTLY more money to spend.

And with that...

i bought myself a NEW PAIR OF HIGH HEEL PUMPS!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Front View.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Side view.

FINALLY one item off my wish list. =))

Had tonnes of food today. From my all time favourite Chicken Baked Rice from Swensens to Pizzas & Lasagne from Pizza Hut.

Somehow, the chicken baked rice didnt taste as good as it used to taste. change of chef?? new ingredients?

Caught PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN : DEAD MAN's CHEST.
*AYE AYE CAPTAIN.

i love JOHNNY DEPP ( actually i mean captain jack sparrow ) and ORLANDO BLOOM ( william turner )....

THE MOVIE IS FAN-TAS-TIC. maybe cause im a pirates of the carribean fan but its NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE.

I wont mind watching it again and again and again. So if anybody wants to ask me out to watch POTC : Dead Man's Chest. FEEL FREE. LOL

And finally, a pic of me and Charlene taken during our "oh-so-bloody-boring-can-she-just-shutup" econs tutorial.

(charlene please dont kill me!! *crosses finger)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

OH YES. SHE's ONE ANGRY WOMAN~!!!
*screams and runs away in fear..........

*waves byebye

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?