make my dreams come true

Thursday, June 29, 2006

 
Perhaps if your day started off like fuck, it will end off great.
Cause mine did. And now im so happy and jubilant, i think im gonna get an orgasm anytime.

Okay that was pretty exaggerating, but my day was TERRIFIC.
other den the multiples stomachache i had. BOO to stomachache.

The day started suckier den you can imagine. Needless to say, it's about the darn project. Got pretty upset and moody over it and complained to tofu over the phone. I was tearing and complaining.

Sometimes, i wonder if its just me, but have u ever got so agitated that u started tearing uncontrollably? It ALWAYS happens to me.

No doubt my group(note : previous project group) scored an A for our previous IT project ( Resarch Project )... but knowing that my current project is fucking screwed up just dont make me feel any better.

Though, i did feel slightly cheered up after my classmate said "Why everything Sharmain does always A one"... dont u think its COMFORTING TO HEAR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
*beams in achievement

Back to the point, i was really moody, even my not-so-close classmates could see it from my face. You'd be a dumbo if you didnt realise it.

Everything was over in a breeze. On account that there was nothing much to present.

School was over before i even knew it.

ORCHARD. Had my all-time favourite Italian BMT from Subway for late-lunch. And it sent me running to the ladies 2 times in an hour.

Company was good. Managed to psycho my classmates to buy some stuffs cause i started the buying trend. LOL
Valarie and Charlene were pretty relunctant, but i offered to lend them money first so they bought nice clothes in the end.
It's all on 50% discount anyway.
Valarie bought a racerback whereas Charlene bought a white skirt.
Definitely worth the buys.

Walked over to Taka where we tried more clothes at Forever21. Saw a couple that i liked, but i cannot figure out the "why-are-they-not-availabe-in-darker-colors" reasons. Tried one that i thought was pretty nice, but didnt buy it on impulse. Now looking back, i think i did a great job resisting the temptation.

Didnt get to visit Guess? nor Mango cause the girls needed to be home. Met up with Tofu and Jill and parted with my mates.

Walked over to the other side of Orchard Road ( read : HEREEN/CINE) to check out her fossil wallet. Pretty much a disppointment cause it differ quite a bit from the picture i saw in the website.

But tofu managed to lay her hands on a nice NEW wallet from ROXY. Cheers to that.
Din Tai Fung for dinner though i didnt finish my noodles.
Only ate half of it. Had a couple of other small dishes and dessert.

Topshop`ed and bought 2 more tops. That totals up to 3 black tops in a single day. My mom just screwed me up for buying more black tops.

Thank god i didnt buy the top from Forever21 cause it was a WHITE BASE. and black seems to suit me MUCH MUCH BETTER. i shall stick to black and never think of white as a possibility anymore in future.

Reached home and found this brown package that was addressed to ME!
MY MAKEUP HAS ARRIVED.

The lady was really nice by giving me 4 color samples on top of the 11 colors that i bought.
And the portion was MUCH MUCH more than wad i had in mind.
She told me it was 1/4(or was it 1/3) tspn. But from the looks of it, it's more likely that its 1/4(or 1/3) TABLESPOON.

Hans said "maybe she has a big spoon". He's cute, and he makes me laugh.

It sent me flying over the moon, mars, venus, pluto blah blah blah...
So much happy things that cheered me up today.

Everybody bought something today. And that makes me happy.
Valarie - racerback
Charlene - white skirt, facial mask
Yvonne - Facial mask, aloe vera gel
Tofu - 2 black tops
ME - 3 BLACK TOPS THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE.

oh and i nearly forgot to mention, STEVEN LIM APPROACHED ME OUTSIDE TANGS AGAIN ASKING TO TRIM MY BROWS!!!
i know they are pretty messy right now.
But even if all the eyebrow shaping professionals in the world was to die other den you. I'D RATHER DO MY OWN BROWS DEN LET U DO IT.

Valarie merely let out a "you are steven lim" and he was like so elated that somebody recognise him.

WHICH SINGAPOREAN CANNOT RECOGNISE THIS SHAMELESS GUY WHO WAS STRIPPING HIMSELF ON SINGAPORE IDOL ONE AND TOOK PART IN THE SHAMELESS VARIETY SHOW CALLED NEVER SAY DIE.

I think, why dont u go and die better.

But its hilarious.

I love today. Today is a great day. Hope the rest of the week will turn out great too.
Im so overjoyed.

I love my boyfriend.
I love my friends.
I LOVE EVERYONE OUT THERE.

oh and do remember to continue stating(if you havent done so) if you prefer the screen-name AISLIN or missDONUT.

I'd make the changes this coming Sunday.
=))

IM SO HAPPY I CANT SLEEP. now wont u pass me the sleeping pills.
*GRINS

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?