make my dreams come true

Friday, June 09, 2006

 
I never needed people to reassure me that mom's the most annoying and easily the most irritating people that walk this land. Or least my mom.

I thank you so very much for squeezy me out of that holy grail of yours.

But that dont mean.. u can

again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again
and again

spoil my plans.

Im already 19 years old for DaVinci's sake. Dont make me do things which im capable of doing but restraining myself from doing so.

Some advanced notice would be greatly appreciated and i dont understand why upon repetition, i still have to repeat myself up to this day that i need advanced notices.

If it wasnt on account that is REALLY is some family matter, i would have shot u with a shotgun.

BOO! u are just a pain in MY NECK.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?