make my dreams come true

Sunday, May 28, 2006

 
If u have seen my msn nick, you'd probably know that I've more or less recovered
thanks to the wondrous ICE CREAM!

oh yes, that was my medicine to my illness.
ice-cream works wonder. LOL

stayed home and studied all the way through.
geekish, i know.

at least im more or less done. though im not THAT confident of scoring well...

i so wanna buy the facial products from Taiwan that i saw on this particular web.
im so tempted to head the stores and just start buying my cosmetic.
im not low on cash(for now) but somehow...

I JUST CANT BEAR TO PART WITH MY $$$
how how how???

Anyway, that aside... my main purpose for blogging today, right now, at this very present moment, at 2.15am in the morning is because...

i logged into wholivesnearyou.com
i saw a new message...
i click on the new message...
and this is wad i SAW!


















click on the pic for a bigger view... ATROCIOUS!!

in case u cant see clearly wad is written..
"hi, wanna meet for sex? i pay $700, bj for only $350"

U THINK IM A PROSTITUTE ARH!!! wha lau eh...
i dont even post any pictures of myself in that website lor...

my profile was very plain and simple... dont believe, those with wholivesnearyou account can go and check out my account... my nickname is xXxsharxXx...

BLOODY HELL... u wanna randomly send the messages... also dont send to me la...
WHA LAU!!!

wad if one day people hack into my account and happen to see such messages cause u happened to just send it...
then they will think i am prostitute leh..

HOW CAN!!!

im so agonized right now...

I shall sleep it off...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?