make my dreams come true

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

 
I think... i will like my new time table...

WHY??
because firstly...i dont think i need to deal with monday blues... CAUSE my monday lessons are from

2pm to 8pm!!!
NIGHT LESSONS...

not that i look forward to it.. but at least i dont have to wake up early on a monday morning...
(on a side note, i can work on sunday nights as well...)

Tuesday and Fridays end early...
I finish at 12 on both days... but i've got no breaks for these two days...
I chiong all the lessons up till 12 noon and then im off from school...

Wed and thurs end at 2pm... But there's breaks in between...

My earliest lessons start at 8pm and its only on Tues and Thurs ( days that i always pon school back in PHS & JJC )...

Fridays is the shortest day cause my lesson start at 9 and i finish at 12.

DID I MENTION how i love my timetable??

I DID??? cause i really loved it...

other den the night lessons(but i can accept it)...

Meaning this year(semester) is gonna be MAJOR SLACKATION!! WEEEEEEEEE
now i just need to find an afternoon part-time job... AHAHAHAHAHAH

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?