make my dreams come true

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 
I did mention that i cut my hair right...And i kinda regret doing so...
Because now... its messy, not proportionate... and its UGLY..

dont believe... YOU SEE!!!
...
...
...
...
...





















MY FRINGE IS SO SHORT and so UGLY!!!! and i look so student`ish... den again, I AM A STUDENT NOW...

i was feeling so hyped up about going back to school, i took out my ironing board... and den i asked my mom

"WHERE IS MY UNIFORM"
"i thought no need to wear uniform?"
"HMM.. yah no need... HAHAHAH"
and i walked away laughing at my own joke...

For your info... im used to uniform because for the whole of my studying school days previously... I had to wear a uniform.
Nursey. (checked)
Kindergarden(checked)
Primary School(checked)
Secondary School(checked)
Junior College(checked)

SEE!!!! all 5 phases of my education years, i had to wear a uniform... thus im accustomed to the idea of it...

And now... I DONT NEED TO WEAR ONE!!!

on top of that... it really excites me, knowing that im a student again is because...

I GET TO GET ALLOWANCE AGAIN!! ahahahahahah
i simply love the idea of going to my mom
"tomorrow i got school arh"
and den few minutes later... i get money... or so called my allowance...

Dont you love going back to school...

BECAUSE..

I DO!!!
orientation will be on the next 2 days(12 & 13) from 8am to 6pm...

please sms me to keep me occupied(in case it gets really boring which i hope it wont...)

SO THERE YOU GO..
IM BACK TO BEING A FULL TIME STUDENT!!!

muahahahha and yes, im loving it.. (FOR NOW)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?