make my dreams come true

Monday, April 24, 2006

 
AAHHHH!!!

can somebody ask my niece to shutup. SHE's SO NOISY ( i think she's a replica of a younger sharmain)...

She just opens her gap all the time to make noises. And she wont shut up when you ask her too. She's so loud, she practically wakes me up from my sleep everyday.

AAAAAAHHH!!!! sooo noisy... there she is yaking away again...
anyway

i think i am so gonna fail my macroecons this semester. because

my lecturer and my tutor is the same

AND SHE SUCKS.
omg, i feel like bringing pebbles to every of her lecture and randomly throw one at her throughout that one hour.

IF U CAN READ OFF FROM THE PPT SLIDES. WELL SO CAN I? WHY NOT U PAY ME TO DO IT INSTEAD?

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just when i thought i might do pretty well for this semester. BOO BOO BOO!!!

im halfway through DA VINCI. gimme 2 more days okay. At least i know im ahead of time before the show is release. LOL

may oh may. so many movie releases. so many ICAs... oh my god!!!

gimme my bread anytime.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?