make my dreams come true

Sunday, March 05, 2006

 
oh yea. my confirmation came.

NYP : ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE.
at least they kept to their words. HEH =)

and there might be a change in plans with regards to my resignation BECAUSE a number of staffs are returning back to India in late march. One of the trainee is returning back to her country cause her 6-months bond is ending. And some of the colleagues have quitted/quitting soon.

THUS, i dont think that Fadlee will want me to resign early. I wont deny that if i insist on resigning, there's nothing he can do. But u cant cross out the chance that he will try to persuade me to stay on for a couple more weeks.
And the tendency of me giving in to his "needs" is pretty high because well...
*AHEM
im MISS NICE! ahahahahahahaha

Oh, mon sat and sun off. MY BDAY DIE DIE MUST OFF MA... =)
START BUYING PRESENTS FOR ME LE ARH... ahahahahahah
u have (checks date), another 6 days. =)

in the meantime, i gotta start saving up money for school term. BOOOO

i need my dosage of ALCOHOL!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?