make my dreams come true

Friday, March 03, 2006

 
i need something interesting to happen in my life so that i got things to blog about.
now my life is as still as still water.

another week to my posting results. some of the peeps already got theirs today. GOSH.
cant wait for school to start.

as for my resignation at indochine. wait till i get my posting results, then id see how things go.
in the meantime, have i mentioned more den enough times how i fucking hate the fucking fucked up bitch at home.

SHE WORE MY HIGH HEELS AND RUINED THEM. like FUCK HER.
she's forcing me to take extreme actions. she took advantage of EVERYTHING.

ALL THE RUBBER SOLES ON MY HIGH HEELS ARE RUINED. fuck. now i must find a cobbler to mend my 5 pair of heels?
FUCK THAT BITCH.

I'd make her life miserable.
U BET I WILL.

im too lazy to update about wadever i had initially wanted to update. Then again,there's nothing much going on in my fucked up life.

CIAO

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?