I AM SUCH A GLUTTON.
because i bought theseeeeee....
ALL FOR MYSELF!!!
4 cakes. or make that 3 cake and 1 puff.
I shall introduce the cakes to you now.
In a clockwise direction(from the left) :
1. Chocolate Fanfare from Breadtalk
2. Cheese Divine from Breadtalk
3. Royal Cheesecake from Four Leaves
4. Chocolate Eclair from Four Leaves.
Dont they all look yummylicious. And now its time for the ratings.
As a chocolate and cheese lover, after trying all 4, this is how i rate the cakes.
1. Chocolate Fanfare - 3 out of 5 stars.
- the top layer of chocolate was far too choc-like. Almost like a chocolate bar that has soften up. Whereas the cake part of the desert was soft. Making it sticky and tough on the top and soft on the bottom. But the taste was alright.
2. Cheese Divine - 1.5 out of 5 stars.
- it didnt have that cheesy taste that i was expecting. U get a very mild cheese taste on the top. and together with the chocolate cake at the bottom. The whole combination didnt even felt like i was eating something with cheese. It felt like sour cream?
3. Royal Cheesecake - 4 out of 5 stars.
- Perhaps im bias. But this cheesecake is heavenly. The cheese taste is perfect. And the texture is smooth. Not too hard nor soft. And there's slices of apricot between the layer of cheese and the crust at the bottom. The crust wasn't too dry either. It's definitely my all-time favourite.
4. Chocolate Eclair - 3.5 out of 5 stars.
- the chocolate cream filling wasnt too chocolatey and the puff itself wasn't too soft nor too hard. Overall it tasted like how most chocolate eclair would taste.
There u go. I'd do more food review from now on since im so bloody bored. AHAHAHAHAHA
in case you are wondering, i didnt finish all 4 cakes( u must be mad to think i did).
I finished the royal cheesecake but i had 1-2 mouths of the other 3. which means i ate 1.5/4 cakes?
i just realised, i haven blogged about my belated birthday celebration with my girls.
Anyway, spent a bomb today. Never let sharmain go out alone. She'd buy tonnes of stupid things.
URGHS. i feel broke.