make my dreams come true

Thursday, March 02, 2006

 
GHOST.
ever believed in one?

i was never much a believer myself until i had to witness it for myself.
U cant deny what u see.
(i sound like some story-teller hor)

Okays.

last night i was working in station F.
I was taking orders from this table. 605.
After taking their orders, i needed to go into the kitchen to pass the order sheet.

I saw Jessa(colleague) in front of me but quite some distances away. She was already reaching the kitchen.

I moved to the other side of table 605 so that i can easier access to the "route" to the kitchen. At that point in time. Hashir(another colleague) was DIRECTLY behind me. About 1-arm's length away.

2 other colleagues ( katini and shah) who was also working in the same station were having their break.

Since there must always be somebody at the station to take care of the station, 2 of them are having their break. 1 went inside the kitchen. Both me and Hashir are going into the kitchen. I tot i should turn around and check if there's anybody else at the station to take care.

I turn around and at spot A, i saw francis(supervisor). So i tot, "okays there's someone at the station, i can go into the kitchen".

I walked about a few table's distances and i decided to turn around AGAIN to double-check that francis is still at the station and is not going anywhere instead.
The second time i turned around, Francis was still standing at spot A. And hashir is STILL 1-arm's length behind me.

So i happily walked into the kitchen. I entered the kitchen to pass the order sheet to the kitchen staff, and HORROR OF ALL HORRORS U CAN EVER THINK OF.

i saw FRANCIS. SITTING DOWN EATING. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES.
i asked," What are u doing here? I thought u are outside?"
he replied," NO? ive been sitting here eating for the past 10mins or so"

The kitchen staffs vouched for him.

so, if he was indeed telling the truth.

WTF WAS IT THAT I SAW AT STATION F spot A!!!!

i wasn't hallucinating, that is for sure. i wasn't feeling unwell nor did i not take my dinner.
I was 100% sure of what i saw. "Francis" was solid.

I cried. and cried and cried like a cry-baby.
Not cause i was scared. But cause of the shock.

And i cant believe people can make a joke out of it. And start teasing me about it. FUCK U if u think its funny.

More updates tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?