make my dreams come true

Friday, February 17, 2006

 
Temptation's hard to resist. But im trying really hard to fight it.
I hope it'd be over soon.

A lil update on work.

FRANZ FERDINAND DINED AT INDOCHINE WATERFRONT ON 16FEBRURAY 2006.

oh yes. make that the headlines. I went gaga over them the moment they sat down. screeched in the kitchen, behind the kitchen. jumped up and down, got all hyped up. Called joa but she never answer. Called imms(though i know she's not a fan) and shared my excitement with her.

DID I GET THEIR AUTOGRAPH?
no i didnt.
so wad's the point of me making such a big hooha about it on my blog.

WAHAHAHAHHA well, at the very least, i saw the english men up close and really personnal. THEY WERE EATING!!

=)

Got too tired and lerthagic after that which resulted in me not asking them for their autograph. Then again, im pretty sure i'd misplace their autograph sometime soon.

Nothing special.

Still thinking if i should work on the 10 March.
PURE PURPLE PARTY AT ClubMOMO

or WORK?

though work sounds pretty pathetic. but i have intention of taking off on 11 and 12 march. Taking off for 3 consecutives days(WEEKENDS) dont seem like a really good idea, although i wont deny that its a really good excuse.

OH and have u peeps read the news?
From now onwards, teens(age 17 and below) seen loitering on the streets of singapore after 11pm will have their parents notified. Police will take down their particulars and send a letter to their parents/guardian informing them of it.

COOL. thank god im 19 this year. WAHHAHAAHHAHAHA

Off on friday. But im dateless. any body would like to ask me out? HEE
den again, i hardly spend time at home anymore.

Oh and my starhub bill came. =) WONDERFUL... i love starhub. SAVINGS and more savings... HEE =)

loves loves loves.
you are my love.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?