make my dreams come true

Monday, February 13, 2006

 
I dont know what else to say.
I woke up early cause i've been asked to.

Couldnt stand it any longer and decided to return to bed at about 1pm.
Just after 15 mins as i fall into my sleep,
i heard my dad calling " XIU ZHEN(my chi name) ARH...XIU ZHEN~~~~!!!"

i came out of my room and i saw my dad carrying my niece standing at the gate. I look outside and i saw a man. A stranger.
What happened next came as a sudden shock.

I WAS PRESENTED WITH A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS. I signed the papers and he left. While i proceed to my room to admire my flowers.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

THE BOUQUET of flowers. Notice the two main colors - PURPLE and BLUE.

I sat in my room and started photo-whoring with my flowers.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

And then i saw THIS


Image hosting by Photobucket

EVEN THE CARD IS BLUE IN COLOR!!!
omg... i opened it up and read it...

And den i started tearing.. Not cause of the contents itself, but the entire event touched me.
Thanks for being the one who made my dream came true
Thanks for giving in to my nonsensicals and impractical needs.
I love you hans. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Im tearing!!

Touched by an angel.
Touched by you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?