make my dreams come true

Monday, February 13, 2006

 
The Bottom Line
Helping others is easier than you think. Just let people know you're there for them.


In Detail
All that hard work you've been doing lately hasn't gone unnoticed in the eyes of the powers that be. You could be due for a raise, promotion or bonus -- so even if you have plans immediately afterward, dress in your best businesslike outfit for work today. You're about to have your fifteen minutes, and you know you've earned it. Feel free to strut your stuff. And don't forget to celebrate. The Moon is big and bright, and it's jee-ust about Valentine's Day.


oh really?so i shouldn resign in march?
I hate valentine's day.BAH! wad's the purpose of giving me the stupid off day(which i begged so much for) when i dont even have a date.
Fuck. Sometimes i wish i can shoot myself right in my head.

Had a lil upsetting session at work while on the line with Joa. Im stubborn and hard to please. But my expectations is just THAT. I dont ask for more. Make do with wad i have. FUCK. Like i dont wish i can change my mindset.
Humans are greedy and they are never easily satisfied.
Im a human. Im greedy. VERY greedy. but i just need to get wad i hunger for. What i yearn and what i desire.

Or is that really a lil too much to ask for.

FUCK U CUPID.
what have u done this year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?