make my dreams come true

Friday, February 03, 2006

 
AS PROMISED.
finally, im blogging.

WAD TOOK ME SO LONG? because...
i was uploading the pictures... and halfway thru.. i FELL ASLEEP (again)...
so i woke up... 1.5 hours later to continue from where i had stopped so now then im blogging.. cause photobucket.com was lagging somehow too...

Tuesday :
Color them for the 3rd day of CNY :
GREEN and BLACK.

Image hosting by Photobucket

KTV sessions with the girls. MADNESS
We rocked the place and sang at the top of my voices.
JASE had their dosage of cheeken rice and ice lemon tea.
Let the pictures do the talking.. Im still a tad bit tired from all the walking today =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Them enjoying themselves...and posing for the camera...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I had no idea wad is going on with me in this picture. I thought it looked funny so i posted it. =) and yes I HAVE A BIG MOUTH!! omgggg

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

US 3.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thanks for always being there.

Image hosting by Photobucket
JASE! =)

I then left slightly earlier to attend the Indochine staff party over at Wisma Atria.
No pics cause i got myself drunk even before the party started.

I drank and drank and drank for almost 15-20 glasses. Before i finish the drink in my hand, i had ordered another one. =)
I was high and eventually became drunk. Yes it was free-flow. =)

And did i mentioned im the sleeping kinda drunkard. AND YES for once, people get to see me drunk/tipsy/wadever....
I tried to sleep... and sleep and kept holding on to the people around me for support so that i can sleep.
Luckily they'd been nice and patient with me. Bringing me lime juice and lime cordial and jasmine tea etc to try and wake me up. DID I MENTION I WAS SOBER THE ENTIRE TIME.
i knew wad was going on and wad were the awards given out.

LOL

sobered up a lil and cabbed over to lee's house to pai nian.
took a couple of pics with some of the peeps...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

MY hair's in a terrible mess because i got so drunk at the party i just let down my hair...
went home soon after the meet up at lee's place.
SLEPTTtt...

worked for the next two days and den its my off day!!!

Friday :

Met up with imms after SUCH A LONG TIME....
Had our lunch over at Thai Express at city link. Photowhoring began as we waited for our food.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Can u see my dimple???
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Waiting for my yummy beef noodlesssss....

Walked over to suntec and started looking around for my stuffs...


Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

And as we walk around.. We take pictures... =)
Bought wadever i needed and headed over to marina square to kill some time...

Dear immsy was starting to feel cold ( even though she brought a jacket) and we had to walk outside under the scorching sun(AAAAAHHH)...
Thank god i brought my sunnies out today. =)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
her aviators. my sunnies. and CLEAVAGE??

Image hosting by Photobucket

Reflect, reflections.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Phone calls the entire time we were shopping. Bitched and gossip and more photos...
Staircases make terrific photo-taking places. So do keep an eye out on them. =)
And then we parted.

Met up with hans and his family for his birthday dinner.


HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY.
And stop lying about ur age.
Ate at Tony Roma's even though i wasn't feelin the least hungry. Had long island tea and pork ribs(was it pork?) and potato skin...
Felt so full i wish i could just roll over and fall asleep.
Headed over to his house shortly after to cut the birthday cake and finally HOMEsweetHOME.
So that's all for now.
10 days to the nationwide VALENTINE's DAY!!!
have you asked her/him to be your date?
Till the day i collapse
and break down.
I will not give up
nor let go anyone of you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?