make my dreams come true

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 
and today....
i received my 2nd bouquet of FLOWERS!!!
courtesy of M.

again, i was so touched i teared... LOL
girls are emotional creatures. bear that in mind.

this time round, i came home, opened my room door and the bouquet of flowers was lying right on my bed.

and its a really big bouquet though... =)
but its the same number of roses that the one hans gave me

12 stalks of BLUE roses.
in case u still havent realised ( its less obvious nowadays). my favourite color is BLUE. and recently ( in the past 6 mths) the newest addition to my favourite color is PURPLE.

And both the wrapping of the flowers were in BLUE and PURPLE. and since there's no PURPLE roses, i got BLUE ROSES INSTEAD.

Now time for the pictures...


Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Its a gigantic bouquet. But size doesnt matter. It's the thought that counts. Though u wont be reading this entry. Im saying thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

And though i dont have a Valentine date. Im contented happy.

24 stalks of blue roses. Im flattered. I really am. =)

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY<3 one and all....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?