make my dreams come true

Saturday, January 28, 2006

 
Image hosting by Photobucket

Victoria waiting patiently while we prepare to head out for our reunion dinner at my grandma's house.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Her playing with her saliva.

The reunion dinner was short and sweet. Headed home soon after. =)

And on CNY eve. A girl's gotta do wadever she's gotta do to make herself look pretty for the very next day... And this includes....


Image hosting by Photobucket

Doing a facial mask. YES i freaked the hell out of my mom when i walked out of my room with that on my face. =)


Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Painting her nails...

Image hosting by Photobucket

and shaping her eyebrow...

I proceeded to think about my outfit for the 1st day of CNY and thought about my makeup for the day.
Thus i went to my makeup stash,


Image hosting by Photobucket

looked at this chunk of makeup and started pondering over my color theme.
I have concluded that my theme color will be reddish-brown. =)

I then decided to pack it nicely.


Image hosting by Photobucket

All my lippie products. Ranging from lipstick to lipgloss to lipstains... =)


Image hosting by Photobucket

And my eyeliners. The number will grow... YES IT WILL...

for now, i gotta try on my CNY clothes and hope i can fit into them and look good.
=)

ARE U PREPARED FOR CNY?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?