make my dreams come true

Friday, January 06, 2006

 
Out of extreme boredom AGAIN.

I present to you these nonsense. =)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ZA users will find the above pink box extremely familiar. It's none other den the ZA Pink Champagne Limited edition set. I also have the purple color one in Midnight Mauve.

However, the inside of the box is not ZA products but its.....


...
...
...
...
...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MY collection of CHEAP watches. A total of only 7 poor watches. I promise to increase this collection. Also, my GUESS? and swatch watch is not presented here because hor, they are slightly more expensive la..

oh and if u realised, i have found my "missing" green watch. YAY YAY YAY...

What if some people thought they look nice and decided to rob me. HOW HOW?? so i cannot post them up. Must keep them safely in some places.

Sorry har, my engrish bery poor one. I cannot speak or write proper english. My O level english grade hor... only B4 nia... VERY JIALAT hor...

So hor, u all hor, dont comment on my english please. It's very poor, i duno how to use bombastic words or those very cheem cheem kind one.

Okay la.. now to the next picture la hor.. Dont talk so much nonsense la...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My mother hor, she say hor, my this box can throw away. WHY? because look like all rubbish.
BUT HOR, i tell u la.. u see closely hor, its actually my accessories. Not everything but 80% of it.
My necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings etc...

[edits]

i had went to hang all my accessories nicely and did a count of it. Please kindly add a +++ to the numbers.

A total of :
25+++ pairs of earrings.
3+++ pairs of INCOMPLETE earrings.
10+++ necklaces.
10+++ bracelets
4+++ rings.

the +++ is to make up for some of the accessories that's hidden inside my bag or somewhere around the house.

Told u liao. Now my room sibei messy ma.. WAD TO DO? u wan come my house help me clean up anot? i blanja u lunch/dinner la. THAI FOOD somemore okay.

Den hor, i see see, look around my room. Nothing else to take. Because the rest of the room hor.. jian bu de guang ( cannot see light ). Too messy la.

So hor, i decided to take picture of the neatest thing in the room la. WHICH IS ME LA. =)
So i started cam-whoring.
But hor, i so ugly and so not photogenic. I took like nearly 20 pictures hor, only got these few not so bad one...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

nice anot? pretty anot. Okay la, NOT PRETTY NOT PRETTY LA.
I now very bored ma.

Anyway, i teach u all some good remedy for sore throat.

Its the legendary LEMON HONEY DRINK.

Ingredients :

1 whole lemon ( cut into halves )
Honey.
Warm/Hot water.

One lemon can make about 2 glasses la( depending on how big ur glass is la).

U squeeze out the juice from one half of the lemon(take out all the seeds arh) into the glass. Add about 3-4 teaspoon of honey. Add about 200-250ml of hot/warm water. Stir till the honey dissolves. And its ready for consumption.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT
u have to consume the drink while its warm for maximum results.

SO go and try again. and please make sure u are using HONEY. and not maple syrup. I duno wad's the outcome like if u use maple syrup.

HAVE FUN. Imma go and take my rest now.

Tell me how did ur lemon honey drink turn out okay. =)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?