make my dreams come true

Monday, January 23, 2006

 
Joke of the night.

*knock knock*
-opens door-
Mother standing in the doorway holding my cup. My cup was filled with a dark brown beverage which i believed to be TEA.

My mom : EH, this one give you drink.
ME : wad is it?
ME : TEA?
My mom : YAH. its tea. SLIMMING TEA.
MY mom : i just bought it. U drink already tell me got work anot.
ME : why u ownself cannot drink?
MY mom : AIYA, u just drink la.
My mom : if you got lao sai, must tell me. It means got work.
ME : WHERE GOT LIKE THAT ONE?
MY mom : aiya, i dont wan to drink it if it doesnt work ma...
ME : OKAY LA... go out go out...

And she very smart. She added HONEY to the tea. Such that i will drink finish it. YES I LOVE HONEY. =)

And why she suddenly came to me? Because the tea is to be taken after food. And she saw me cooking maggi mee. Since nowadays hardly anybody gets to see me eat(At home)...

FUNNY MOTHER. Now i become her guinea pig...
WHERE GOT MOTHER LIKE THAT ONE... aiyooooooooo

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?