make my dreams come true

Saturday, January 21, 2006

 
Joke of the day :

Busy ME was ironing my uniform. My mother looked at me and started talking to me

My mom : What happened to you?
ME : what thing happened to me?
My mom : im asking you what happened to you?
ME : YAH wad u mean wad thing happened to me?
My mom : Why u lost so much weight?
ME : huh?
My mom : U went for slimming sessions iszit?
ME : no?
My mom : den why u lost so much weight?
ME : What u mean why i lost so much weight?
ME : You know my weight meh?
My mom : U looked like u lost alot of weight.
ME : iszit? got ah?
My mom : SO what happened to you?
ME : i only eat 1-2 meals a day. That's wad happened to me.

The entire conversation took place in mandarin.

I look skinnier. AINT THAT GOOD? weird mother...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?