make my dreams come true

Saturday, January 14, 2006

 
I woke up today, feeling extremely vulnerable and extremely emotional.
And i started playing all-time love ballads on my com and i started to tear and soon, i've flooded my entire room with my tears.

The list of songs :
Incomplete - BSB
Stick Wit You - Pussycat Dolls
I Do(cherish you) - 98 degrees
Gone - N*Sync
Whole Again - AK
If Tomorrow Never Comes - Ronan Keating
Only Hope - Mandy Moore
Unbreakable - Westlife
Thank God I Found You - Mariah Carey
I'd Rather - Luther Vandross
I Swear - All For One

I'm not upset. My life is sweet and smooth-sailing. Perhaps, a part of me is still on the road of recovery. Perhaps i just needed more time.

Perhaps im just....

HUNGRY.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?