make my dreams come true

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

 
i had initially asked my mom to cook the seabass for me...
I've been having the craving for months... and did i mention i chose the seabass... I PICKED IT MYSELf...

YES sharmain tang does grocery shopping in case you dont know...
I make a good housewife too okay... LOL

BUT TO MY HORROR TODAY...
i open the fridge... MY SEABASS IS GONE.... at least HALF GONE... my mom used half of it to cook for the family today...

Now im left with the back half(near the tail part) of the fish...

I LOVE FISHES... especially if its STEAMED... not FRIED please...

seabass oh seabass...
wont u come back to me please...

im a forgetful lil girl..
i forgot to bring my house keys to work today..
=(

you make me smile
you make me whole
and you
make me realised
wad love is.
Thank You.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?