make my dreams come true

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 
fuck sinus.

i hate the bitches that have to talk so fucking loudly early in the morning.
i hate having to blast my music in my room so that i can fall asleep listening to the music instead of hearing the bitches talk.
i hate having them to come to my room and ask me to lower the volume.
i hate having to tell them day after day to talk softer otherwise i'd keep the volume.
i hate people that comes and knock my door early in the morning to ask me stupid questions.
i hate idiots that sms me early in the morning before the sun even rise up.
i hate having to scold the idiots early in the morning to fucking use their brain and think that someone who only sleeps at 4am to STILL BE SLEEPING at 630am in the morning.

im cranky.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?