make my dreams come true

Thursday, January 05, 2006

 
FUCK IT SIA.

i wanna let it all out. i wanna shout it out loud and scream it out.
I wish i had been sane enough.

BUT FUCK, i wasnt. DAMN
Fun's over sharmain. SERIOUSLY. GET BACK ON TRACK BEFORE U LOSE IT ALL.
*slaps ownself.

I feel fucked up. Too many things are running through my fucking small brain.

JOA PLEASE BE MY SAVIOUR!!!!

And imms, please meet up soon. SO SOON u cant even finish typing soon. FUCK, should i even tell it to you.
Please slap me and tell me its all just a dream.

This fantasy is turning into a nightmare.
One i can hardly imagine.

Seriously, WAD THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.
I need to snap out of it. REALLY fast.
Before, its too late.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?