make my dreams come true

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

 
white t-shirt white t-shirt white t-shirt...

WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND A PLAIN WHITE T SHIRT!!!

i have plain white SHIRTS. i thought i was needing them until mister william said "bring a plain white t.shirt and black shoes"

I DONT HAVE A PLAIN WHITE T.SHIRT!!!why cant it be black, or blue. WHY WHITE. now im dead. SO DEAD. my elder sister has plain white POLO t shirt. which i dont think will make do. my younger sister has plain white t-shirts but i cant fit it?

HOW NOW?? another 6 hours or so before i officially start work. i shall quickly go and find one PLAIN WHITE TOP to buy.

i have white t.shirts. but its not PLAIN.

*pulls hair and runs around the house.
WAD AM I TO DO!! its time to start owning plain t-shirts in every color i can find.

i hate myself for not liking white.

and can someone tell me if i should stay over at imms place for the next few days?? should i should i not should i should i not??

I CANT DECIDE..

dry the tears that wet my cheeks
kiss away my frowns.
you're the one i love.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?