make my dreams come true

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

 
Song of the day : Ashee Simspon - L.O.V.E

Out of EXTREME BOREDOM. i have decided to bring u guys a tour INSIDE MY BAG.

What i always carry inside my bag.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Most essential - WALLET. My magenta wallet that was given to me as a XMAS'04 present.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lots of useless rubbish(receipts, name cards etc) inside. And i only have $5. Donate to me will ya??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Scrunchie and bobby pins.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Keys.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Watson's brand tissue paper.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's the monsoon season. How can u miss out an UMBRELLA!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My lovey 6260. It's my source of entertainment anytime.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Either my mp3 player. or my handphone earphones(my phone has mp3 player).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A watch. The above is my swatch watch. Given to me by the girls on my 18th birthday 2005.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Accessories. From earrings to bracelets to necklaces.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My yellow glasses or my shades. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

How can i ever leave home without my makeup stash.

Now lets take a look at my everyday essential make up.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

M.A.C concealer in NW30. To cover up my dark eyecircles and patchy skin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

ZA two-way cake foundation in number 23. For that oh so matt looking skin.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Body Shop Brilliance Powder is Craneberry. For that glow on my face.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Silky Girl Blusher in Dune rose.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Body Shop lip balm in vitamin E. PLEASE always use lipbalm.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lipgloss in errr strawberry? I have TONNES of lipgloss. But currently my favourite is this one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My eyeliners in various colors ranging from green, purple, brown.black blah blah blah...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eyelash curler. Please buy metal ones.. Plastic ones doesnt work at all.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maybelline's mascara in XXL and minibrush. Most people should know that i have 3 mascaras but these 2 are my favourites.

Eyeshadows arent included cause i only use them on days i feel playful. =)

That's all for now. If u wan makeup tips. Id let u know the next time. When im bored enough to start experimenting on myself.

Now do u know why sharmain always ALWAYS carry a bag. Cause there's so much junk in her bag she always carries around. =)

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL OF YOU.

love is the answer.
for you and me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?