make my dreams come true

Sunday, December 04, 2005

 
SATURDAY. FINALLY. my tanning session. With Joa and Qi in the afternoon. Unhealthy sun but who cares especially when the weather is cloudy.

DO NOT ASK WHY WOULD WE WANNA GO TANNING ON A CLOUDY DAY. we were just in the mood to do so. =)

Bought bread and headed down to HARBOURFRONT... *chooo chooo

Anyhoos, its going to be a pictorial entry.. SO here goes....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On our way to SENTOSA
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Photo whores


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Vainity
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YOU looking at me??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our very best attempt to smile without showing our teeth. =D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
kissing at sunset... *close eyes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

WE LOVE HER!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SPASTICITY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We love tanning.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The wind is very strong...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

EH QI, why u squeeze me out of the pic.. WHA LAU..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I SQUEEZE U out of the picture too... =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On our way home...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More smiles...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And somemore..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

our reflections...

*edits
Had noodle hut for dinner. And before i forgot. Lil miss joa had conveniently BURPED so loudly in the restaurant that everybody stared at us. *SHAME
her and her habits.

and presenting to you, the best picture of the dayy

*DRUM ROLLS....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

TADA~~ there u go...
and i cant find my green watch. URGHS *pulls hair... and im off to work.

Reached home at about 8++ ...Tired but fun. Lots of photos cause its a good phototaking day.

Oh and here's a link for u guys to visit.

http://imabitchybitch.blogspot.com

It's an old pte blog of mine. LOL laugh at it for all you want. LOL... But no, i dont blog there anymore. I cant remember the username anyway. And i had nearly forgot about it till immelia told me.

I am tired. and i need to work tomorrow.

I look like milk chocolate now. =)

I want your love.
I need your love.
Please just love me,
the way i love you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?