make my dreams come true

Monday, December 19, 2005

 
RELAC RELAC... damn boring today. work was sooooooooooooooooo slack.
Let's see, my station was only half filled with guests. And we were almost empty ( the entire restaurant) at about 1030pm.

Most of the staffs left at 11 though. And lots of teasing tonight. Maybe cause everybody too free. Basanta, Mr Fazea, Francis, Vineesh etc etc....

And they heard my "tease" sounding like "kiss" and made fun of me even more. Actually, i do like most of my colleagues, and some of them didnt turn out as bad as i thought they would be. Fabian's not all that bad, he's pretty fine.

Did i mention he reminds me of Martin?

And mr francis is quite okay too. Then again maybe cause im chinese, and that im more open to sarcasm etc...

Mr Fazea OWES ME A MEAL. lol cause i was guessing his age, and my guess was younger den his actual age. So he owes me a meal. Oh wait, i think he changed it to a stalk of blue rose... =)

And everybody's asking me about my boyfriend. Lots of chatting today, not busy you see. And they were asking everything. How i knew him blah blah blah..

LOL, no details of cuz. All summarised. =) Mr fazea's not that bad after all.. LOL though he always tries to tickle me, and i always say " im not ticklish"

lol if only he was younger. *grins

Oh, micheal mah's bday party wasn't that PARTY`ish. I was merely slacking and sitting down in this corner with jason, with occassional visits by other colleagues. And i made mr fazea kapok one glass of tiger for me again.

He's always insisting that im DRUNK. *waves madly. I CAN WALK STRAIGHT OKAY.
and i was so sleepy during briefing, he was teasing me about it from a corner.
And he had jio me for a drink to test how good a drinker i am. *crosses fingers

IM ALWAYS GETTING BULLIED AND TEASED AT k... =(

But like i've said. ITS FUN. i wont mind working 6days/week though. =)

Vineesh (aka Jonash lookalike) was showing and teaching me sOOOooo many tings today. Cause its THAT quiet. Teaching me how to hold 14 glasses in one hand. OMG i was so freaked out i nearly died while on my way to return the glasses.

And teaching me about some of the food..

BUT he's still teasing me. Saying " if u are smart, u will blah blah blah"
"if u are stupid, u will blah blah blah"

And he ended up with the conclusion that im smart. =)
HEHE ABANG IF U SEE THIS, IM TURNING SMART ALREADY.

OH yea, back to micheal mah's party. His 1 mth old son. Known as Oscar Mah. (goodness, they should spare a thought for his son.)

He'd be teased in future. Being called OSAMA. poor boy. *shakes head
Oh and Micheal Mah is the entrepreneur of the year 2005. He's the owner of Indochine. =)

I love my colleagues. I think my xmas wont be THAT bad. OR at least i hope...

Sleepy, one more day. And MR FAZEA IF U SEE THIS. FASTER GIMME MY STALK OF BLUE ROSES.

and my saroj had gotten my handphone number, somehow.
hope he doesnt stalk me. LOL

Look in my eyes
Search deep in my heart
The only thing that u can find
Is YOU and nobody else.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?