make my dreams come true

Saturday, December 10, 2005

 
OKAYS. the fun ends here.

I have removed the password on saturday as promised.
So for the many of you who had not managed to get through it. Let me tell u the password. ITS

"fairprice"

So congratulations to AhQi and Immelia, for being the only 2 who got through. No prizes though. got my kiss you want??

Like i said, i had chopsticked my hair yesterday and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, i had achieved temporary curls.
MY hair is so fine that even after trying many methods(XX,CLEO,17), none seem to work. ONLY YESTERDAY.

*stares in amazement. And without the aid of curling iron nor hair spray nor limp hair.

=)

Here's the outcome :

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know its pretty messy. Sorry

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Its still a lil messy cause i am not styling it WAD...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The hair itself. I cant wait for it to grow longer. Im doing curls for CNY.
Im glad i bought that chopstick. =)

And now for my beloved niece who i had to take care of last night.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHE HAS A BIG HEAD!! omg

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We're already teaching her to crawl at a mere age of 3 months ++..

WHY?? because...
..
..
..
..
..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SHE CAN ALREADY SUPPORT HER OWN NECK.

and look at her humungous size. OMG

I need longer hair.

I give you everything
I love you endlessly

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?