make my dreams come true

Thursday, December 08, 2005

 
joa's a devil. She said "shar in cheongsam is definitely a sight not to be missed"

ARGH!!! im trying to be really positive right now. Let's seee

THEY WONT HAVE MY SIZE AND I DONT NEED TO WEAR IT ANYMORE. good good?

i shall believe in that. I dont care if its a cheongsam or sari or vietnamese suit. Im fine with bahju kurong. Just throw me a western suit, id gladly take it. I CAN PRETEND TO BE A GUY IF THEY WANT ME TOO!!!

just don make me wear one of those... pleaseeeeeeeee

and LAST DAY OF WORK. i cant wait to return her the stupid key and get out of that filthy place. *GROANS

i hope my boy did well. =)

its dress down day. I hope i can leave early. Cant stand seeing her face for a few more hours. babbles babbles babbles..

Im vomiting YET AGAIN. sorry, i thought my appetite has changed for the better. But after one slice of bread. I vomitted. I shall stay off food. Food makes me puke. I need my mints. Or is anybody ( hint hint ) nice enough to accompany me to see the doc.
=) its one of my wishes u know....

baby you're the one
You still turn me on
U can make me whole again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?