make my dreams come true

Monday, December 12, 2005

 
I've having a terrible headache. Deciding on which NYE's party to attend?

I have a choice of RnB all night outside ngee ann city. More infomation can be found on my side bar. Just under my wishlist. Miss Immelia has invited me to this one.

OR

i can choose to attend Zouk's well-known mambo night held at Expo. In some ways "invited" by mister lawrence.

Both presale tickets cost the same. $25 each. Both has one free housepour. But lawry had said that there's a high chance of having a 1-for-1 that night.

Immelia's one. I duno. =)

Other den having the chance to say " HEY, i party outside TAKA on nye~~!!!"

And if girls u are interested in attending the one outside taka. Yes RnB all night. There's a website too. Kindly let me know kay? I can help u guys to get the tickets. =)

Had an early dinner with joa over at CWP. lots of crapping and chilling out at Fiesta. Spending time walking around the stupid and ever so familiar causeway point. Looking around for presents.

I CANNOT BELIEVE I PROMISED MY BOYFRIEND I WILL BUY A PINK TOP AND WEAR IT!!!

someone please shoot me in the head. And joa agreed to buy me a pink polo-t as a xmas present. O.O

Why is pink always associated with feminine. Well i like purple. Oh yea its the international gay color. BLACK? black is unisex and universal wad. Well guess that doesnt make it feminie either. OR BLUE? oh yea, blue's a supposedly man's color.

OR BROWN? Brown is an earthy color. But hans said its manly. *pulls hair...

Anyways, that's not important. What is important is..

WHY HAVENT MISTER WILLIAM MSG/CALL ME YET!!!!
*urghs i wanna faster start work one.

slash my wrist and watch it bleed
physical pain means nothing
compared to emotional anguish.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?